We have recently gathered together a knowledgeable and amazingly talented group of subject matter experts from information security and technology leadership to family governance and education.
We are fortunate to call these individuals close advisors. In addition to our Founders' expertise, our advisors' collective knowledge and perspective are woven into everything we do, benefiting our clients.
Introducing Steve Martino
Today, we are pleased to introduce Steve Martino, the former SVP and Chief Information Security Officer at Cisco. Steve is an award-winning security expert and technology executive. His expertise is welcomed as we continue to place security and privacy at the top of our priority list for our clients.
Steve’s contributions only start there. His career progression has taken him across the spectrum of leadership roles in operations, sales, marketing, and global business leadership for corporations, early-stage and mature technology organizations, and Boards of Directors. His depth of experience and sound judgment will help us as we continue to grow as a team and expand our product offerings.
Being a lifelong DIY-er, I thought I had my family financial plan organized and ready to go. Then I started using leafplanner and realized I had much more to do. It really opened my eyes. I am thrilled to be working with the team to help create the best and most secure user experience possible.
As a self-proclaimed do-it-yourself-er, Steve was intrigued by leafplanner, and he quickly learned, after starting his own family’s leafplan, that his planning needed to be much more comprehensive.
We are thrilled Steve is a part of our Advisory Council. Welcome, Steve!
More About Steve
- Developed leadership programs and efforts for highlighting diversity and inclusion, including co-founding Women in Cyber, Men for Inclusion, and the Senior Women IT Leadership Forum
- Profiled in The Wall Street Journal’s “A Day in the Life of a CISO” and Forbes Magazine’s “Profiles In Cybersecurity”
- Gold award-winner for Management Team of the Year (Golden Bridge Awards)
- Named one of the Top 100 CISOs (Hot Topics Magazine)
- Gold award for People Influencing Information Security for Cisco’s outstanding Information Security program.
- Spoken extensively on Cyber technology and best practices; sought out by multinational companies and government organizations for insights and expertise in cyber trends and best practices
Other Advisor Spotlights