How to Upload An Individual Contact Card from Contacts on a Mac
Troubleshooting an upload of an individual contact card (vCard/.vcf) from a Mac to your leafplan
The following video walkthrough and written steps below will show you how to add an individual contact to your leafplan from Contacts on a Mac.
- On your Mac, open Contacts
- Select an individual contact you would like to add to your leafplan
- Enter what you'd like to name this file and select the save location on your Mac and then click "Save." You have now exported a contact card.
- In leafplanner, navigate to Contacts on the left-hand menu. To upload a new contact, click the import icon with the right-facing arrow next to the green New Contact button.
- Navigate using the dropdown menu to find your recently saved vCard file and click open.
- Click Add and confirm your cVard contact was added to your leafplan Contacts