How to add an existing or a new contact to a resource.
A contact is someone a family member, heir, or advisor can view in leafplanner in order to get in touch with that person directly about a specific resource. For this reason, it is important to add relevant contacts to each resource.
To upload a Google Contact to your leafplan, please follow the below steps:
Log into your Google account and open Google Contacts
- Hover your cursor over the contact you would like to upload to your leafplan
- Click the three dot menu on the right hand side and select Export
- Choose ‘Vcard (for iOS contacts)’, then click Export
Save the downloaded vcard file.
- In leafplanner, click Contacts in the left hand menu.
- In the top right corner, click the import icon located next to the green button that says New Contact
- Upload file by retrieving the vcard file from where you saved it on your computer
Confirm that the contact has been added as a contact.
Still Need Help?